Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Here's where it gets tricky . . .

Day No. 1 of New Legal Career, I've got you beat! And what a great day it was. Thank you to all sweet friends and family members for your words of encouragement! You are the best and sweetest friends and family members a girl could ask for.

And here's where it gets tricky.

Tomorrow is Day No. 2 of New Legal Career. It is also Day No. 1 of Getting Up Early Before Work To Run Fun. You heard it here first. I'm writing it down because if I write it down, I have to do it. That's how it works, right? You blog readers (although perhaps few in number at this point) will hold me accountable, if only in my sleepy-early-morning head.

Doolittle says I can do it. It might be cold. It might be rainy. She says, "cute hat, good music, happy thoughts." I think that's good advice.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Happy Thought # 1: Saturday's run + excuse to rewear halloween costume circa 2009 + first of many post run champagne toasts!

    ReplyDelete